Thinking about visiting us for the first time?
We’d love to have you!
Join us for a Sunday morning service, week-night life group, or any of our other ministries geared
towards connecting you with community and with Christ.
What you need to know:
What should I expect?
When you first arrive at AEFC, expect to be greeted by one of our friendly greeters who can direct you to the sanctuary, childcare, or Sunday school if you need direction. Services start on time, so make your way into the sanctuary when you hear music being played by our worship team. With worship, prayer, and sermon, our services generally run an hour to an hour and fifteen minutes long.
Our sermons are drawn directly from God’s Word, and we generally work our way through a book of the Bible at a time because we believe that God’s Word is what has power to transform our lives. Expect a time of worship followed by a 30-40 minute message.
Stick around after the service to meet some of the community, meet our pastors and elders, or just enjoy a cup of coffee.
How should I dress?
We invite people of all types to join us for worship. Both formal and casual wear are welcome!
How do I get there?
From the Minneapolis/St. Paul metropolitan area;
- Exit Interstate 494 at State Highway 55.
- Proceed west on Highway 55 for approximately 40 miles.
- The church is located just east of Annandale on the right side of Highway 55.
From the St. Cloud area:
- Proceed south on Interstate 94, exiting at the Clearwater exit.
- Proceed South on Highway 24 for approximately 6 miles.
- Follow Highway 24 all the way Annandale.
- At Highway 55 turn left and proceed approximately 1.5 miles.
- The church is located just east of Annandale on the left.
When are services?
Sept-May: Sunday Services are at 8:30am and 11:00am with Sunday School for all ages at 9:45am.
June-August: Sunday Services are at 8:30am and 10:30am with a time of fellowship between services.